E. Parrella Co., Inc. known as EPCO continues its heritage of manufacturing at its facilities in Medway, Massachusetts,
U.S.A. Adhering to its mission of providing Quality, Precision, Style, Innovation and Service to a broad customer
base serving numerous industries while proudly stating “Made in the USA”.
Founded in 1952 by Emilio Parrella, EPCO has become a leader in the manufacture of Bowling Balls, Industrial Balls, etc. over these many years. After devoting much of his life in the rubber industry Emilio Parrella pursued his dream of owning his own company and manufacturing his own products. That legacy continues through his sons, John, Richard and Robert.
Mr. Parrella developed the first formulations and processes of repairing and refinishing Bowling Balls. Upon seeing the need for a better product and after several years of research and development the Paramount Brand Bowling Ball was introduced to small ball bowling in 1960. “Paramount” was the first to introduce real color and style to small ball bowling.
EPCO emphasizes the manufacture of Bowling Balls serving:
• Candlepin • Bowlingo • Duckpin • Virtual Bowling • 5- Pin • Highway 66 • Rubber duck • Thunder bowl
• Skittles/Keggling • Midway Big Ball Bowler • Mini-Bowling • Retro Bowling Games
See EPCO Bowling Products at www.epcobowling.com
A natural spin-off from the manufacture of Small Ball Bowling Balls led to the introduction of EPCO Tournament Bocce Sets. Again the emphasis is on Quality, Precision and Style. EPCO manufactures Tournament Grade Bocce Sets in various sizes. Eight ball Tournament Sets and Four ball Professional Sets are available in a range of solid colors including Black-Light Illuminated and Marbleized colors.
See EPCO Bocce Products at www.epcobocce.com
In the early 1990’s EPCO began the manufacture of several unique styles of Billiard Balls. As with the Paramount Brand Bowling Balls of 1960 the mission of producing unique and quality products extend to the Billiard/Pool Industry. Also serving the Commercial Billiard Industry with the production of Magnetic Cue Balls EPCO has become a recognized leader. Several designer series may be customized and/or Personalized for individual, retail and promotional items.
• Rocco Clear Designer Series • Commercial • Hobbit Clear Designer Series • Commercial Glo
• EPCO Model #1040 Clear Designer Series • Universal “B” Magnetic • Model #1010 – Marbleized
• Magnetic Maroon Dot • Model #1020 – Sparkle • Magnetic Green Dot • Model #1030 – Pearlescent
• Tournament Professional • Model #1050 – Tournament Professional • Tournament Professional Glo Red Dot
• Model #1070 – Marbleized Stripe • Magnetic Glo Black Dot • Model #1100 – Glo
• Super Weight Blue Dot • Model #1110 – Marbleized Glo
See EPCO Billiard Products at www.epcobilliards.com
Seeing the need in the Golf Industry for an improved Tee Marker EPCO developed and patented their version of a Unique Ball Design Tee Marker. Solid one-piece construction manufactured from our specially formulated Resin. Available in 3”, 4” and 5” sizes and a complete range of UV Stabilized colors. Custom engraved Logos available upon request.
See EPCO Tee Markers at www.epcoteemarkers.com
The material used by EPCO in the production of various types of balls has been highly acclaimed for it’s superior chemical and physical characteristics. Ever increasing demand for other products has led to EPCO's diversification into the production of Rod and Sheet Material. EPCO Rod and Sheet is easily ground, sanded, turned, routed, drilled, cemented, and polished.
Available in Solid Opaque colors, Pearlescent, Sparkle, Transparent, Translucent, Marbleized, Clear, Fluorescent and Black Light Illuminated. EPCO Rod is produced in diameters from 1” to 3” x nominal 4’ lengths and EPCO Sheet from 1/4” to 1” thickness x nominal 20” x 23”. A tremendous array of colors is available in each style. Custom color matching and custom hardness available. Provided in molded form only. All EPCO Rod and Sheet is manufactured to order. Product applications are to varied to list. Be creative! Whatever you can make can be made with EPCO Rod and Sheet.
• Gun Grips • Pens • Knife Handles • Piano Keys • Bird Calls • Musical Instruments
• Picture Frames • Inlays • Cue Sticks • Handles • Billiard Tables
See EPCO Rod and Sheet Products at www.epcorodandsheet.com
Responding to the need of the Automotive Industry and our own personal requirements led to the development of another unique line of EPCO Products, Automotive Shift Knobs. With continued emphasis on Quality, Precision, Style and Innovation EPCO has become a leading manufacturer supplying Gear Shift Knobs for OEM, Custom Designs and Replacement Knobs. End users include Automotive enthusiast, Restorers, and Transmission & Shifter Manufacturers.
• Engraved Shift Patterns • Pearl • Embedded • 8-Ball • Splash • Skull • Sparkle
• Eyeball • Marbleized • Nostalgia • Bullet • Military •Flame Shifter • Custom Designs
See EPCO Automotive Shift Knobs at www.epcoshiftknobs.com